Heroes and Heroines Live Action Roleplay (Larp/LRP)

A UK Live Roleplaying Group Based in The West Midlands

April Event - LRP Shop?

Dungeon Related Topics: Organising Dungeons, Getting Lifts, Comments On Dungeons, Thanks etc.

April Event - LRP Shop?

Postby The White Wizard » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:40 pm

Hello all,
I am coming along to play (not before time) on the event at the end of April. I have not been out to one of your events for far, far too long, but now time and location is just right!
This event is being held at Oakraven, (where I do a fair bit of work) and Andy (the site owner) is keen for me to set up a LARP shop on selected events, to give people attending an extra facility and to give Oakraven something else that few other places can offer.
So what I am basiclly putting to you guys If I pulled my finger out, and brought along a variety of stock is this something you would be interested in?
My plan would be to have it all set up ready to go for when the first people arrive and for it to be removed from sight by time in.
What we stock-
Weapons
Base costume
Tankards/goblets
Leatherwork (pouches,belts,tobacco pouches, greaves, weapon loops)
Embroidered goods
Various props and trinkets
A small amount of snazzaroo make up

Please let me know, if there is enough positive interest it will happen, if there are any serious objections then it won't!
I am also happy to take any weapon/costume commisions and bring them with me to the event.
Right then, just a little more shameless plugging!

https://whitewizardpurpleelf.wordpress.com/
http://whitewizardsworkshop.webs.com/

really looking forward to the event, can wait to recieve a damn good kick-in!!!
Thanks for reading
Alex (The White Wizard)
The White Wizard

Re: April Event - LRP Shop?

Postby Dave M » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:20 am

That sounds awesome... I am always looking to sink more money into my crazy hobby!
Dave M

Postby Stephen Cahill » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:28 pm

Oh dear.... now I really want to make this event.... :)
Stephen Cahill

Postby The White Wizard » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:33 pm

Stephen Cahill wrote:Oh dear.... now I really want to make this event.... :)

Is that a yes then?

:lol:
The White Wizard

Postby Stephen Cahill » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:15 pm

2 days before my Diss hand in, but I'll certainly try to make it :)

Love seeing shiny things :D
Stephen Cahill

Postby m!g » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:52 pm

Hi Alex,

That sounds brilliant. I'm looking to replace my single-handed mace which is starting to fall apart. It is 47" long, covered in evil acolyte runes, light and whippy and the monsters hate it (probably because it goes nicely with my very large Viking shield and horned helmet).
If you would like to take a bespoke order, ping me and we can discuss further.

Look forward to seeing you in April.

M!g
m!g

Postby The White Wizard » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:41 pm

So, that's M!g all sorted, his order is now added to the the batch being made which I am going to bring along with me, a range of swords, daggers, maces, shields and perhaps a spear or two. in the mean time, have another shameles plug!!!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/whitewizardpurpleelf

I have also got a few things planned and up my sleeve for the event to perhaps cause a smile, or at least a reaction!
:twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
The White Wizard

Postby Fruitloop » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:40 pm

Hi Alex,

Just to reiterate what is clearly already an obvious yes, we would be very happy to have the opportunity to do a bit of shopping on the event.

Please liaise with the ref on the event to arrange the best time to show your wares just so that it doesn't happen just before a big fight(!)

See you soon!

Ruth
Fruitloop

Postby The White Wizard » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:26 am

Hi Ruch (and all)
Thats great, to confirm that I will be there early to set up, and everything will be out of the way before time in, so will have no impact on the running of the event!
;)
A.
The White Wizard

Postby The White Wizard » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:40 am

So Guys,
I have just finished making a batch of weapons. Some new and some refurbished, so there will be a good range of items to meet everyones budgets.
We are also bringing along an amount of Tankards each with belt hanging straps and a bit of decor, so at a glance you know if it is yours or not!
We have a few props, bits of costume, make-up and jewelry odds and sods of steam punk stuff and I can't remember what else!
I have had a Chat with Lamia Trading (Steve) who has his workshop at Oakraven and he also plans to have his shop/wares available for us.
Really looking forward to this event, it has been about 2 years since I have had the chanc to play, I hope you are so looking forward to me leading you all in an event full of fun, frolics and picnics!!!!
See you tomorrow.
Alex/Renton
P.S. I will post a link with photos of stock, if I get a chance.
The White Wizard

Return to Heroes and Heroines Dungeons and Events