Heroes and Heroines Live Action Roleplay (Larp/LRP)

A UK Live Roleplaying Group Based in The West Midlands

August event

Dungeon Related Topics: Organising Dungeons, Getting Lifts, Comments On Dungeons, Thanks etc.

August event

Postby Katie » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:59 pm

Please could everyone sign on or off the August event ASAP? If anyone is still having problems with the booking form then either email me or post a reply here.

Thanks!
Katie

Re: August event

Postby AnthonyK » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:49 pm

Ok guys and girls, 1 week call, if numbers don't improve significantly by next weekend August will be cancelled
AnthonyK

Postby Katie » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:40 pm

The August event has now been cancelled owing to low numbers.

If anyone has not provided feedback as to why they couldn't attend this event, please could you let me know or comment below? Even if it's simply date clashes it would be good to know.

I understand the club didn't used to have summer events but we started scheduling them in response to requests. Unfortunately the numbers have been really unpredictable - we've had some of our busiest events in summer but also a lot that have been cancelled.

So all info would be greatly appreciated so we can try to avoid losing club money on wasted deposits next year!
Katie

Postby bitofall » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:56 pm

I only attend events when I know at least Tom, Steve or Elliott are going to be there and that didn't seem to be happening with this one.
bitofall

Return to Heroes and Heroines Dungeons and Events