Heroes and Heroines Live Action Roleplay (Larp/LRP)

A UK Live Roleplaying Group Based in The West Midlands

July Thanks

Dungeon Related Topics: Organising Dungeons, Getting Lifts, Comments On Dungeons, Thanks etc.

July Thanks

Postby bitofall » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:55 pm

I would like to thank the refs and monster for an amazing and very interesting first event with my first character :D . Highlights include fights that felt necessary but futile with a dragon of all things, conversations with more about his physical and mental make-up and the banter with the parties anti-good acolyte around our different perceptions of how things were and should be working.
bitofall

Re: July Thanks

Postby Dave M » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:02 pm

Echo that - I had an amazing time - Highlights were many:

waking the dragon
    draining the dragon
    the arguments with nArp about what to do about the Darklanders and the Stygians - each of us arguing for the murderisation of different groups, and the harmony-loving druid talking us both round to a non-violent solution
    the general roleplay within the player group - we are awesome!
    squogre silliess
    team templar catching a thief within the party

Thank you to the monsters for all the hard work you put in hot weather, and Katie, Tom (and unofficially Ruth) for the great event you planned and provided.
Dave M

Postby sebsmith » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:39 pm

My thanks also to Katie, Tom, Ruth and a group of truly insatiable monsters fro a great fun time. Bits wot I enjoyed most:

• Team Squogre overland and the resultant picnicking and violence
  • Sneaking upstairs to harass the dragon on Saturday night
  • Explaining to every monster we came across about the heresy of keeping squirrels as pets
sebsmith
Site Admin

Postby Katie » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:05 pm

I'd like to add my thanks to the players for not doing anything too wildly unpredictable to test my improv skills! And to my lovely asses Tom and Ruth. Tom for all his help packing and assisting on the event and Ruth for sanity checking my plot and taking the squogres off my hands for a few hours :-D

Thanks too to all the monsters. You were beautiful and super and all other good stuff in the world.

Finally Ruth (again) and Doug - thanks for being awesome dragons!

Thanks guys!
Katie

Postby AndyK » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:35 pm

Many thanks for a really enjoyable event, Katie! You, your assistents and your team of monsters were awesome!
Highlights included:
* the gerneral party "intewactions"
* the dragons
" the dragons second time round!
* the gate and fence committee
* the well statted fights - two deaths avoided because of a whoosh and an endurance 3 - in one fight!

The image of a Troll licking a Dragons ear to wake her up will remain imprinted in my mind for a very long time.
Andy.
AndyK

Return to Heroes and Heroines Dungeons and Events