Heroes and Heroines Live Action Roleplay (Larp/LRP)

A UK Live Roleplaying Group Based in The West Midlands

Forum Colours

Specific posts regarding the Heroes and Heroines Club website

Forum Colours

Postby sebsmith » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:50 am

So, I've modified the forum colours to be relatively close to the original relaxing browns... I'm still not 100% about the darkest of the browns (it reminds me a little too much of the poo gollem...) but what do people think? Better? Worse? Equally offensive?
sebsmith
Site Admin

Re: Forum Colours

Postby Alex » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:12 pm

it's all a bit wishy washy. when I have a computer and time I'll have a look at some colour schemes
Alex

Postby m!g » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:24 pm

Seb - it's definitely better. Much better!

Things that I would change if I had an ounce of Web skills:
- The red text telling us about the new forums [lose it - we all know the site is WIP]
- The square and red text highlighting which part of the website I am on [Lose the box and Grey out the other sections, leave the section we are on in black] It is particularly weird when on a smart-phone.
- Cornflower blue text boxes [Still makes me want to go and get a jumper. BRRRRR....]

But people are using the site, it makes me laugh, I can book on adventures, smilies are easy to use :P and the new map is awesome...yeah, check it out if you haven't seen it. It is in the World section.
m!g

Postby sebsmith » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:00 am

I'll bin the red text later; had been wondering whether it was time for that to go!

Had got rid of the cornflower blue on computers, but it's being particularly stubborn on smartphones and tablets (I'm posting this on my tablets and am wondering why it has gone on the front page but not on the forums... grrr) I'll have to hunt this one down...

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you like the map! I did it ages ago, but then never got round to doing anything with it! :D
sebsmith
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:14 pm

shiny map! not so keen on the fuzzy writing. Do you want the code wayne used for the magnifier on the other map? Also when the pc is ready at the end of the week would you like me to make some zoomed in maps of the variious countries and provinces?
Alex

Postby sebsmith » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:24 pm

I can just nick the code for the zoom off the old site, but thanks for the offer...

Prob best to recreate individual maps for the individual islands, because zooming in never really works properly... I already have one for Havdan, and I think I have one for Eden...
sebsmith
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:54 pm

ok Shout if I can help.
Alex

Return to Heroes & Heroines Website