Discussions About the Club, Rules etc.
As I said at the end of the event if would be great to get your feedback on Oakraven as a site.
Please vote in the poll and leave any additional feedback you like.
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:14 pm
- I particularly liked the underground tunnels and the surprise attack opportunity
- The main hall and the large kitchen make it particularly good for Events where there is a lot of eating/socialising required.
- The field where most of the fights took place was big enough for twenty players and monsters to lay into each other without running out of space
- The indoors were surprisingly big and the inside fights were fun
- The owners seemed to be very keen for us to enjoy ourselves
The not so good:
- Curfew at 10pm. Although we seemed to make a lot of noise inside the building so it wasn't so bad
- Not having an overland option is potentially a big limiting factor for some adventure types.
- Surprisingly, it took just as long for me to get to this site as it does to get to Stoke-on-trent
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:31 pm
As a winter site, where long overgrounds can be cold and wet particularly later in yhe evening anyway it loses the disadvantages. In the summer its less ideal I feel.
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:48 pm
Return to Heroes and Heroines Club Discussions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest